Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Atheist Relevant Search Terms


I use several tools to track views to my assorted internet articles and blogs. One of them records the terms typed into search engines that land people on my Squidoo pages. Sometimes I run across some search terms that land readers on my atheist relevant pieces that give me pause. I've posted some of search terms before but I've got an interesting new crop to share. I clipped off all of the non-interesting ones and left the odd or disturbing ones and those that I felt needed a flippant response. The search terms are posted in gray.


atheism = mass murder ...
Last time I checked none of the atheists I know had committed mass murder


atheism caused crimes ...
Don't atheists only make up less than 1% of the prison population?

atheism global social illness ...
If we were a social illness, wouldn't there be more of us?

atheism mass murders ...
Again with the mass murders?


atheism should not be allowed ...
How, pray tell, are you going to make everyone think at least one god is real?


atheist serial killers...
Well, at least they aren't accusing us of doing it en-masse in this one, serial killing is so much more orderly.


atheists should not be allowed to vote ...
I wonder which people you think should be allowed to vote?


atheists that don't believe in god ...
As opposed to atheists who do believe in god?


do atheist have souls ...
I don't think so, but I don't think you do, either.


god does not believe in atheists, so atheists don't exist ...
Ahem, wake up and read the bus ads. We annoy you, therefore we exist.


god's accuracy hatching eggs aetheist ...
I have no idea what this means but I found it oddly amusing.

moral depravity atheism ...
OK, we get it, you think atheists are all running amok and raping your grandmother.


murder rates have risen with the rise of atheism ...
Funny thing is, murder rates have shrunk in countries where atheism has increased.


why do atheist hate everybody ...
I don't hate everybody but what's with the singular 'atheist' rather than 'atheists'?


why do atheist think we come from fish ...
I don't come from fish, in fact, nothing about them turns me on one bit.



2 comments:

Mark said...

Wow. That's a pretty descriptive list. Very sad.

ג. ג. said...

I got the same "problem". Most of the people who randomly visit my blog get there after searching for "Sexy Iceland women"